BricsCAD - Cost Effect dwg Compatible Software for the Field and the Office
- BricsCAD is a fast, efficient 2D and 3D CAD product that is offered at prices ranging from $520 to $990.
- BricsCAD is 100% dwg compatible; you can transparently share drawing files with any product that accepts dwg.
- BricsCAD has a familar interface that minimizes training requirements
- BricsCAD will run your custom menus and your existing LISP routines without modification.
The Question is NOT- Why is BricsCAD so Cheap? The Question is - Why is AutoCAD so Expensive?
As we explore BricsCAD and third party applications, we will be providing updates on our blog site.
• Is BricsCAD a Real Alternative to AutoCAD? - Digs deep into the history of AutoCAD compatible software. BricsCAD meets all of the requirements
Scroll through BricsCAD TV to quickly learn the user interface and key features of BricsCAD